Fly the Bay State Challenge
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Join us in exploring Massachusetts' unique and exciting local culture and experience the first class general aviation transportation system of which we are justifiably proud.
Pilots and aviation- minded individuals will not want to miss this opportunity to visit Massachusetts' airports while earning recognition that distinguishes them as Massachusetts' flying elite.
Getting started is easy! Start your journey by visiting Northampton Airport (7B2) or Plymouth Municipal Airport (KPYM) to pick up your Passbook.
- There is no deadline for completing the passport program as long as the program remains in operation.
- This program is open to pilots and passengers. Participants are not required to be pilots or MA residents.
- You must obtain an official Fly the Bay State Challenge Passport to participate.
- When visiting a qualifying airport, participants must obtain that airport's stamp in their passport.
- Upon completion passport booklets must be sent to Northampton Airport for review. Please note which level, Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze is being sought.
- Once a passport has been submitted and gift awarded, the passport will be returned to the participant.
- If in doubt about the safety of a flight due to weather, field conditions, runway length, etc., participants are urged to use sound judgement in deciding whether or not to make the flight.